Sword inspired by the archaeological find from Uppsala, Sweden. Dating from the 7th-8th century.
This highly decorated sword probably belong to a chieftain, nobleman or elite warrior.
- Material: EN45 spring steel blade (high carbon steel, not stainless), brass guard and pommel, leather-bound wooden handle
- Overall length: approx. 89.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 73 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 4 mm (cutting edges approx. 1 mm)
- Hilt length: approx. 16.5 cm (grip approx. 11 cm)
- Max. blade width: approx. 5 cm
- Point of balance: approx. 11.5 cm from the guard
- Incl. wooden scabbard with genuine leather cover, wooden suspension loop and antiqued brass fittings
- Weight without scabbard: approx. 1.4 kg
- Weight with scabbard: approx. 1.8 kg
Semi-sharp blade (1mm edge), not suitable for combat. Only suitable for display.
Customized works are welcome! Tell us your design and let's make it real!