The spear was a hunting tool used from the dawn of the humanity. This type of spear, with a stylized shape, was used on Europe from the Antique Times to the Late Middle Ages.
This rubber spear head is light, flexible, perfect and safe for combat exercises or for practicing historical or scenic fencing.
- Made of Santropene rubber.
- Overall Length: 43.2 cm
- Blade Length: 27.1 cm
- Approximated Thickness: 7 mm
- External Diameter of the socket: 32 mm
- External Diameter of the socket: 26 mm
- Aproximated weight: 221 g